Thursday, December 20, 2007

GUH!!!!


Three hours ago, I was all ready to put up an angry, expletive-filled post about the Illini loss to Miami of Ohio tonight. But really, what's the point? No matter what I say, they still won't be able to shoot free throws. I could rant and rave for ten paragraphs, but Chester Frazier still wouldn't be able to contribute anything on the offensive end. I just wish the players had some sort of leader on the sideline who could "coach" them and put them in position to win and would point out their mistakes to them and keep them from continuing to make those mistakes.

I'm suddenly not looking forward to a Saturday full of college hoops and drinking in St. Louis. Well, I'm still looking forward to the drinking.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home